Keeping Zouk Covid-19 Safe – How You Can Help
We’re so pleased to be open again, but very aware that coronavirus has not gone away. We feel it is our duty and responsibility to do all that we can to ensure we are keeping Zouk Covid-19 safe. You can read all about the measures we’ve put in place at our restaurant on our blog here.
We also ask you for your continued help and support at this time for your protection and the protection of our team. Below are a few pointers on how you can help us to stay Covid safe during your visit.
How You Can Help
1) Please book your table online via our website. This helps us to manage numbers and ensures we have a record of your contact details for track and trace.
2) If you are collecting a takeaway order then please ensure you wear a face covering.
3) After your meal is finished please wait to pay the bill at your table to prevent crowding in our reception and entrance.
4) Please use the hand sanitiser provided and follow social distancing regulations at all times.
5) Please be mindful of our local restrictions at this time and only book to dine in the restaurant with members of your own household.
Keeping Zouk Covid-19 Safe
We have taken every possible step to ensure you feel safe during your visit. This includes investments like our automatic hand sanitising stations and a decontamination booth. We will continue to review our measures in line with the current guidance. Thank you again for your support and cooperation and for helping us to stay safe and stay open.
Read more about Zouk’s decontamination booth in the Manchester Evening news here.Zouk’s Covid 19 safety measures include a decontamination chamber in reception
To book a table please click here
If you have any further questions regarding how we are keeping Zouk Covid-19 safe please contact the restaurant team by email on: email@example.com