Zouk Reopening 12 April 2021We’re so happy to be able to welcome everyone back to Zouk from 12th April. Things will be a little different until we are able to open the restaurant as a whole so here is everything you need to know about how things will work;
We will open our all weather terrace from 12th April (unless otherwise directed by the Government)
We are now taking reservations for bookings between 12th April and 16th May.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff the following will apply to all bookings;
– Maximum of 4 guests per booking
– Bookings are for 1.5 hours
– We will take a deposit of £5per person to confirm all bookings. This Payment will be redeemed against your bill.
– We will be taking online bookings only. If you are unable to find the slot you require on our website, unfortunately we are fully booked at that time.
– Tables will be for dining only – Shisha will not be available. All tables in the terrace will be non smoking until we are able to open the whole venue
Monday – Sunday 12noon – Midnight
Click here to Book
The team are working hard to refresh our menus before we reopen – check back soon to view
A la Carte Menu 12 noon – Midnight Monday – Saturday / 5pm – Midnight Sundays
Sunday Menu 12noon – 5pm Sundays