Father’s Day at Zouk
Don’t forget Father’s Day on 19th June this year so book a table at Zouk in Manchester or Bradford to impress the family. Here’s five things you can do to make dad’s day:
- – Start How You Mean To Go On – Order up a starter, always perfect for sharing; our Poppadum and Pickle Tray is a classic that is always so moreish.
- – Book A Roast – Zouk’s super special roasted leg of lamb serves four people and has to be pre-booked with 24 hours notice, so get in early and make a reservation for the whole family to enjoy. You’ll get a beautiful spicy roast to enjoy with seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes.
- – Kick Back With A Drink – Does dad like a cold beverage with his meal? We’ve got drinks galore so try a refreshing cocktail from our new menu or perhaps a Cobra beer is more his style? Maybe both!
- – Sheesha Time – Zouk’s outdoor terrace in Manchester is the perfect place to relax and enjoy our famous sheesha with a range of flavours including Apple, Grape and Watermelon.
- – Dessert – If that’s not enough, treat your dad to a delicious dessert from our menu
If all else fails, impress your dad with a voucher for a Zouk Cooking Class so he can learn how to make Zouk dishes himself – Click here to BUY VOUCHERS or MAKE A RESERVATION.