Terms and Conditions
Bookings can be made online via restaurant diary or over the phone. When you make your booking you will be asked for your contact number and email address so we can reserve your table and send you confirmation of your reservation.
If you wish to email to make a booking that is fine but you must send you to email a minimum of 48 hours before your required booking to ensure our systems have time to allocate your booking and send you confirmation.
Zouk accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property during your visit.
- Zouk accepts all major credit cards and American Express.
- If you have paid a deposit in advance this will be deducted from your final bill.
- An optional 10% service charge is added to every bill.
- Please check your bill carefully before you settle it and leave the restaurant as there is no guarantee refunds can be offered at a later date.
Cancellation by the client
For cancellations less than 1 working day prior to the booking, Zouk reserves the right to retain any deposit. If you fail to cancel your reservation and simply do not show up for your reserved table on the day of your booking then Zouk retains the right to charge a £5 fee per person.
Cancellation by ZOUK
Zouk is entitled to cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice for the following reason
- If the client is in breach or default of its obligations under this Agreement
- If the event might prejudice the reputation of Zouk or cause damage to the premises
- If Zouk is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control.
All property left on the Zouk premises is done so at the owner’s risk. Zouk accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to property left behind.
By booking with Zouk you have confirmed you accept the above terms and conditions.
For bookings of 10 or more we require a deposit of £5per person a minimum of 7 days before the booking; unless your booking is made within 7 days of dining in which case we require the deposit within 48 hours.
All tables of 15 or more must choose one of our set menus. They are served as a banquet to share. Vegetarians will be served the vegetarian options individually.
Notification of any special dietary requirements must be made at least 7 days before the booking
All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill.
Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill.
We ask for a deposit of £5per person to be paid in order to secure the booking. The deposit may be paid by cash, card, bacs or company cheque which must be cleared at least 7 days before your booking. We will require full payment of deposit within 7 days of your provisional booking; unless your booking is made within 14 days of dining in which we require the deposit within 48 hours.
Confirmation of Bookings
The booking will be confirmed upon receiving the deposit of £5 per person.
Provisional bookings will be given the first refusal however if no deposit is paid within 48hours of notification of another inquiry for the same table, then the table will be released to the other client.
Arrival and Timings
You will have your table for 2 hours– so please arrive promptly for your booking to allow you the best experience. Your party will be seated when all of your guests have arrived.
Number of Guests
We require confirmation of the final numbers no later than 14 days prior to the booking. We will do us upmost to accommodate increases in numbers if notified in advance.
If a guest cannot attend, please contact us at least 24 hours before the booking or we may have to charge the full menu price for any ‘no shows’.
All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill. Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill. All outstanding balances must be paid on or before the day of your Christmas party – unfortunately, we can’t invoice for payment after the event.
Our Christmas menus are served as a banquet to share. Menu confirmation has required a minimum of 14 days before the booking
For vegetarians we have a choice of plated starter followed by a tiffin platter of dishes. Starters must be pre-ordered when confirming menu choice.
Set menus cannot be mixed. E.g. A group of 20 may not choose 10x £20ph menu and 10x £25ph menu
Notification of any special dietary requirements must be made at least 14 days before the booking.
- Only food & drink purchased at Zouk may be consumed on the premises
- Our shisha is made traditionally with hot coals, customers smoke shisha at their own risk, Zouk may not be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly by smoking our shisha
- Our Shisha is recommended for one head of tobacco per two people. Our Shisha lounge is for patrons only
- Tables are for 1 hour only
- Minimum of 1 shisha per table
- Tables are first come first served, no bookings
- Minimum order of 1 drink per guest
- Please respect our neighbours, staff and other guests
If you present your Zouk taxi receipt to your waiter or waitress upon arrival you will be entitled to a free glass of house wine, 330ml bottle Cobra, or a bottle of coca cola, diet coke, lemonade or fruit juice You will be able to retain your receipt.
Chamber Rewards Card/Law Society Offer
This offer entitles the cardholder to a glass of house wine, prosecco, 330ml cobra or soft drink and 20% off food bill on their first visit and 20% off their food bill on any visit thereafter. A card must be presented to a member of staff. Offer is available Sunday to Friday. Discount will not apply on Saturday evenings.
ATG Theatre card offer
This offer entitles the cardholder to a free glass of house wine, 330ml bottle of coca cola, diet coke, lemonade or fruit juice when dining from our a la carte menu, pre-theatre menu (served from 5pm -7pm) or our Tiffin Lunch menu (served 12noon – 4pm).
- ATG Theatre card must be presented to a member of staff to redeem this offer.
- Zouk Newsletter Subscription
- By subscribing to our newsletter you are agreeing to receive news, promotions and offers relating to Zouk restaurants.
- Zouk will never share your details with a third party and should you wish to unsubscribe to the Zouk newsletter you may do so at any time.